Sun. Oct 24th, 2021
In Ondo, a man died days after his mother gave him a mixture to treat his epilepsy.
Spread the love
In Ondo, a man died days after his mother gave him a mixture to treat his epilepsy.

In Ondo, a man died days after his mother gave him a mixture to treat his epilepsy.

Michael Akolawole, a 35-year-old man, died 10 days after his mother gave him a mixture to help him stop having seizures.Michael was said to have died in the hospital where he was undergoing treatment in Ondo town, the headquarters of the Ondo West local government region, according to Leadeship.

His mother gave the dead, who was suffering from epilepsy, a pharmaceutical substance named “Koikoi” in the hopes of curing the illness.

Unfortunately, his health took a turn for the worse, and he was hurried to the hospital, where he was admitted.

Anike Adeyosoye, the deceased’s mother, was apprehended by the members of the Amotekun corps, but later freed so that she could care for her son in the hospital.

She took to her heels as soon as the deceased’s mother placed her son’s remains in the hospital morgue.

When contacted by journalists, Michael’s father, who had reported the issue to the Amotekun Corps in Ondo town after the woman poisoned his son, declined to speak.

In Ondo, a man died days after his mother gave him a mixture to treat his epilepsy.

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *